A Confidential Lay Ministry
Christ Caring For People Through People
“Bear one another’s burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ.” –Galatians 6. 2 NASB
What is Stephen Ministry?
Stephen Ministers are committed Christians who …
- Receive extensive training in caregiving skills
- Visit another person regularly
- Are committed to confidentiality
- Listens to your concern
- Are supervised for quality care
- Ready to offer God’s love through a Christian caring relationship on a one-to-one basis
Stephen Ministers are NOT …
- Casual Visitors/Friends
Who May Need a Stephen Minister?
People who are dealing with:
- Major changes in their Lives
- Acute/chronic/terminal illness/hospitalization
- An ill/disabled family member /caregiver
- Family frustrations and challenges
- Grief due to death or serious loss
- Separation and divorce
- Financial setbacks/job loss
- Moving transitions/retirement changes/shut-in
- Aging and elderly
Are you in need of …
- Someone who cares?
- Someone who supports?
- Someone who listens?
If yes, please contact:
Pastor Rob Bruce
If you are interested in learning more about our Stephen Ministry or would like to be a Stephen
Minister, please contact Pastor Rob, Pastor Don, or any of the current Stephen